Developers Artplay has released the Bloodstained Ritual of the Night Update 1.21, which addresses several issues related to Classic Mode.
Bloodstained Ritual of the Night Update 1.21 Patch Notes
The 1.21 update that launched February 11 on Steam is starting to clear testing for other platforms. We are aware of the Win 7/8 issue on PC and are working on a fix, but we do not have a time estimate yet. Here is the latest info:
* Xbox One 18.104.22.168 will launch on Feb 25 at 10am PST
* Switch 1.21 in submission with Nintendo. No ETA yet
* PS4 1.21 Submitted, we are hoping to have it out by Thursday morning (Pacific Standard Time). Japan by GSE might fall behind by a few day(s)
* PC (GOG, Gamepass, Origin, Luna) 1.21 Delayed due to Win 7/8 issue
* Steam 1.22 – No ETA yet. Working on a fix for Win 7/8 issue
- Final update to randomizer seeds and addressed issues where previous seeds were invalid. NOTE: Seeds begun or saved after 1.20 may no longer work.
- Fixed New Game+ crash
- Classic Mode: Hit detection remaining on screen
- Classic Mode: Miriam walking in the wrong direction after Gremory encounter
- Classic Mode: Instances of Gebel not appearing
- Classic Mode: Score reaches max then loops to a negative number
- Classic Mode: Double KO during Gremory encounter
- Classic Mode: Wolfman failing to reset
- Classic Mode: Mini Gebel bug
- Classic Mode: Jack (Gusion) boss not moving
- Classic Mode: Instances where enemies and game gimmicks stop moving
- Classic Mode: Disable the Pause Menu during the walking animation transitions
- Classic Mode: Miriam softlock after obtaining the heart at the end of a boss battle
Current Top Issues
We are aware of the following issues and are investigating. This is a list of top-priority issues and does not include everything we are working on.
— Game is unable to load when using Windows 7.